Monday, April 9, 2012

It Began My Dreams And Imagination;

Oh man, what a stretch of time. It has been a LONG week. We started classes this term last week and so I've just been so busy that I haven't had much time to go out and take pictures, but this Easter weekend I got quite a few done! I'll have pictures for at least a few days. :] Well, here I go,


My boyfriend took me up to this park across the street for the first time and it's on top of this Big Hill. I wish I would have gotten a better picture of the View,
But there is one of him!


Here is a more up close picture of my shirt. I love it, I love that there are tree's on it and to some it's hardly noticeable, plus, the colors of it went absolutely great with my hair color! I couldn't say no! And it went well with my light pink shorts from Forever 21 I bought a bit ago!

Here is a picture of my purse that I made! How exciting. I love it, it's so cute.

And, last but the best! I really like this picture of me, Thank you Boyfriend.
Rundown:
Shirt- Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Random Thrift Store



More Tomorrow Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment