Thursday, April 19, 2012

« back to Ariel's profile next » « prev I Wish I Could Just Make You Turn Around;

Here we are again friends! So, I finally got around to posting one of my favorite dresses to lookbook that I took at the beach this last weekend! I wanted to share some more pictures with you. I had such a blast, I went to Tillamook, OR to visit my boyfriend's Grandparents and he was sweet enough to take some pictures for me at the beach! Photo props to him. :] (Last two are me though. ;D)
RUNDOWN:
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Leather Bracelet: Local Artist
Bangles: 2nd Hand
SunGlasses: Nordstrums
Boots: Landeo
Head Band: Forever 21
Feather Necklace: Forever 21
Absolutely LOVE this dress. I had to get is as soon as I saw it at urban outfitters. I love the lace, the Bell sleeves and the back cut out!

4 comments:

  1. These photos are so cool! I love the beach. And that dress is so cute ;____;

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !!! I love everything here: awesome dress, amazing hair and beautiful pictures !!!
    Feel free to check out my blog and let me know what you think : http://selenite.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete