Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Will Faith Be The Question?

Hey guys! I know it's been awhile But I'm back with a new post!


Some days I just want to dress more alternative while others more sweet. I love that you're able to do that easily with Fashion. I can be as Indecisive as I want!For this look I wanted to show you my new Leopard Print shorts! So I decided to pair it with this old cut up shirt I had and some cut up tights, along with my favorite boots. It was super comfortable and even though It was kinda cold out The tights (believe it or not) still kept me pretty warm! Although my Hands were FREEZING after taking pictures for Jenna, I really gotta bring a pair of gloves next time.





Thanks for taking the time to check out my Look guys!

RUNDOWN:
Shirt: Hand me down and cut up

Shorts: Pacsun

Shoes: Madden Girl

Accessories: Hand Made by me or someone else

Bag: Gift




2 comments:

  1. I love the Hello Kitty charm on your bag :) and the back of your top is lovely!!!|
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I could not resist buying her, so cute! <3
      And thanks! ^^ I like it, It's great for events and shows.

      Delete