Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Or Will the Question Test My Faith?


This term at school
I have been taking an advanced photo class at my college. Lucky me we have a little studio located right down the hall from the classroom ! I've been wanting to use it but haven't really gotten the chance to do so. So I dragged Jenna Down there today to take some Lookbook pictures! It was kind of hard to do because the area was kinda small and the lens on my camera is so zoomed in that it was hard to get full body shots.

I've gotten kind of bored
with the usual straight on, regular pose shots so I've been trying to do some new kinds of poses. I like to try out some really awkward poses and sometimes they actually end up turning out alright! I actually jumped for this picture!

But I love it! Thanks Jenna for helping me get such a good shot!




RUNDOWN:

Shirt: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Borrowed from Jenna, Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Ring: Naked City (My New favorite!)

Thanks For Checking Me out guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment