Friday, February 17, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog, Tainted Sweetheart!

This is me!

My name is Ariel Martin-Reed and I'm a Student at Portland Community College.
This isn't my first blog, all though, I want this to be my most successful. My other two blogs are a Lifestyle/Fashion (Soon to just be lifestyle) and a Poetry Blog. Please check them out if you'd like! Just got to my profile and check them out. I also have a Lookbook (Check Widget on right side) And a Tumblr(You can always ask me for it!)I've recently decided that it might be best to separate my lifestyle and my fashion into two separate blogs, that way I may be able to have followers for different things if someone doesn't always like to hear my random rants.

I do have a love for fashion.
I always have wanted to be a wardrobe director, put outfits together for movies, shows, photo shoots, ect. However, I'm not very competitive, so the chances of that actually happening aren't very likely. But, I keep myself pretty happy by doing my own little photo shoots for me and some friends. I enjoy taking pictures just as much as I enjoy fashion, I usually take all of my own pictures (boyfriend helps me sometimes!). Another thing that has always gotten me down about fashion is never seeming to have the money to get what I really want. I get tired of my items so fast that I don't want to buy a bunch of expensive clothing all the time. You will see a lot of stuff from forever 21. I like to think that even if my clothes aren't "brand" I still tend to make some pretty cute outfits!

So, thank you for taking an interest in my Fashion Blog! Please, follow me and check out my Lookbook!



No comments:

Post a Comment