Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Fairy Punk!

Wow, It's really been a long time since I've posted! I, as always, have been so so busy! August was a pretty terrible month. I was moving into a new place at the end of it while also working on cosplay, then staffing for Kumoricon! I'm finally getting some down time before I start next term September 28th! I'll be making Lots of posts soon! I've got a lot of things I have to catch up on!

This post is about a top that I received from a website called http://www.newdress.com/ It is super cute and really comfortable to wear! I picked out this top because I've been looking for more tops to wear with Fairy Kei and this looked like it would be perfect! Also, finding a top that looks good with this skirt has been kind of hard to find but I finally found one! Not only was it super cute and comfortable it an amazing price! I recommend this top and this site. It is another Chinese clothing website but everything I got was perfect or almost perfect!


I did buy this in a size larger than I really am because that's usually what you have to do for these kinds of sites but it was actually a little large in the arms. But as long as I take it in or wear something over it it's no big deal! I've actually got two more items I need to review for the site! Look Forward to more posts and I hope that you like the content and outfit!


4 comments: