Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Feeling Alive; A Late Start to the New Year.



Welcome to my belated New Years post! Haha, I am a little behind seeing as it is 8 days late. Going to post it anyways though! So, another year has passed and another year is here to come to be explored and adventured through and I'm going to tell you, that I am not one who tends to think that the new year will hold new things and will be better than last year because honestly every year has it's ups and it's downs. Your life does not restart because it is the beginning of a new cycle, it is simply continuing. It's your choices and decisions that make this year, a new one.

I can only hope that this year will be as adventurous as the last! I do have hopes that things will continue to sit right with me. So far this year I've already stuck to my work out plan for two days! Way better than previously! I've also managed to save a bit of money so far into the month when I am usually broke ( we will see how this goes). The beginning of the new term at school has started as well and I have already checked into my online class! Score! Ariel: 3 Laziness: 0.

Anyways! Enough about me, let's move on with this post. Below I decided to post the song "Alive" by Krewella because it has been my theme song for the second half of last year, and I want these feelings to keep going and carrying me through the new one. I still can't get enough of this song, it always gives me chills and I think it's a good song to start the new year off with.



I wanted to dress fearless and like I was ready to party in the New year. So here is my Bubble goth/ Fairy Kei look for the 31st/1st!




RUNDOWN:

Dress: Taobao
Shoes: Demonia
Hairbow: DIY
Accessories: Chocomint, Daiso.

Now, Onto Photos from the NEW YEARS PARTY that I had at my place with my lovely, lovely, friends.

Here, have an awful photo of me with wig hair!


I don't know if you can tell, but it was a blast. Thanks for sticking through this entire post! I hope you enjoyed the photos and please continue to follow my blog and hype me on lookbook! I really appreciate it.

XoXo

7 comments:

  1. super cute outfit ^^ Happy New Year hun
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thanks Sweetie! I hope you had/have a happy New Year as well! <3

      Delete
  2. I really love those shoes!!!
    Bella x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4602025/andystyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when you dress up like this. From your facebook to your instagram and now this (first time Ive seen it). I think it is fucking adoreable and it gives me a boner. (Well that escalated quickly) I wanna have sex with you while you wear an outfit like this. I would feel like im in an anime show fucking a japaneese cartoon character. This got really weird sorry but not sorry. Ever since I first saw you I thought you were beautiful and seeing you in cute outfits like these is the cherry on the pie. Anyway... this got weird.... and you will never know who it was!! Muaahahahaha

    ReplyDelete