Saturday, June 30, 2012

Floating on a Breeze;

It's been a bit since I posted even though I've got looks sitting on my computer waiting for me to upload them! I Guess I've just been pretty busy and I wasn't to sure if I wanted to post this one but here it goes;

Start with my favorite picture!

Me being silly!

I enjoyed this look because I wanted to try something new. I've wanted short overalls for a few years now but they never seemed to look right, last year my aunt even bought me a pair that were so cute but they fit weird too! Finally I decided to try and get a pair again and I love them. I love the idea they're kinda playful and I can match them with so many things! My aunt said she even had a pair almost exactly like them when she was younger.

I also tried parting my hair down the middle. It felt so strange but I think it worked well with this outfit and the headband that matches the shirt I'm wearing!

RUNDOWN
Shirt: Forever 21
Overalls: Forever 21
Headband: Forever 21
Jewelry: Forever 21
Boots: Laredo
(Woah, only thing that wasn't from there was my shoes!)



Also, Sorry about the HUGE pictures! I'm trying to find a good inbetween somehow!

3 comments:

  1. I love those overalls.
    And great blog you have, check mine if you like.

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos turned out so cute! :D I love the top one so much XD

    ReplyDelete